Thursday, May 24, 2012

Oh, the cheeses we'll eat!

Let me begin by explaining where we currently stand in the world o' cheese. I love cheese. I love eating it, smelling it, shopping for it, and learning about it. My knowledge of cheese is rather limited, and when I shop for cheese the conversation with the cheese counter people goes something like this:


Me: (smelling a cheese, heartily) "Mmm...gimme a lump of this stuff. How do you pronounce this? Row-kew-fort?"
Cheese counter person: "It's Roquefort"
Me: (still sniffing at various cheeses): "Delicious. Rowkewfort."


My poor girlfriend and co-author of this blog has a very different stance on cheese (currently at least). When I bring home the aforementioned lump of miscellaneous smelly stuff she is typically gagging and whimpering before I can unwrap the plastic. I have tortured her with the raucous odors of many-a-stinky-cheese for a long time now, but she has graciously agreed to dive into this project and freaking eat some cheese finally. Geeeez!! What took you so long?!?!


And so, without further ado. May I present. Cheese.


- Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment